Internship Program Structure
Global Ties U.S. internships are open to current students at all levels and institutions.
- Interns are expected to commit a minimum of 24 hours per week and take on a significant role within the organization.
- Internships can be either in-person or virtual.
- Interns receive a $3,000 stipend distributed in two payments: half at the mid-point of the internship and half at the end.
- Global Ties U.S. will work with students to arrange academic credit and meet other program requirements, as needed.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please note: Global Ties U.S. is unable to assist non-U.S. citizens with obtaining visas.
Global Ties U.S. has seven internship positions. The Summer 2024 application cycle is now open through March 17. Want to be notified when the next internship application cycle opens? Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Career Connections Intern | Learn More
- Citizen Diplomacy Action Fund Intern | Learn More
- Communications Intern | Learn More
- Exchange Programs Intern | Learn More
- Fundraising & Development Intern | Learn more
- Programs & Events Intern | Learn More
- Membership Programs Intern | Learn More
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
Global Ties U.S. is committed to attracting more diverse talent and building a team that brings together a range of backgrounds, abilities, and experiences. The Global Ties U.S. internship program is core to our DEIA work. Through the internship program, Global Ties U.S. aims to build equitable, diverse pipelines by expanding access to historically marginalized groups and offering students of all abilities the opportunity to build experience within the international exchange field. We will take steps to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities upon request. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.